Chocolate kisses under the mistletoe martini
- In a cocktail shaker, add
- four ice cubes
- 1 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounces crème de cacao
- 1 ounce 360 double chocolate vodka or Stolichnaya vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces half and half.
- In a chilled martini glass, place one unwrapped Hershey’s chocolate kiss upside down in the bottom of the glass and decorate the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup.
- Gently pour the cocktail over the chocolate kiss so as not to ruin the syrup decoration.
- Be careful how many of these you have.